Project: Major re-development of whole museum and successful HLF bid
Scope: Development of the museum offer for re-location to a new site:
• Leading the Project Team
• Complete Knowledge Audit of all audience data and research, producing profiles of audience groups including characteristics, interests and motivations
• Identifying key topics, matched to audiences
• Matching the interests of audience groups to the collections
• Co-authoring HLF bid – rationale, defining audiences and their needs, key transformations, complete Interpretation Strategy and Visitor Journeys
• Briefing and working with gallery designers
• Strategic Planning
• Regular presentations to Trustees, Committees, etc.
• Staff training and workshops
HLF awarded £13.85m and HM Treasury £2m to the project.