We draw on our experience of award-winning projects and our design background to support you right through a project, large or small. This really helps organisations that do not have much extra staff resource or in-house project experience.
We also provide continuity throughout a long project, knowing that we will be responsible for making sure that ideas actually work when installed.
We can support you by:
- Working with projects teams, key staff and stakeholders to ensure that the project meets your visitors’ needs
- Researching and analysing your current situation and reasons for change
- Helping you to develop your ideas into feasible proposals and concepts, including storylines, visitor journey/experience, displays, etc
- Informing your ideas with the latest sector developments, examples and best practice
- Developing effective funding bids and applications, including HLF
- Preparing reports, presentations, briefs, schedules, budgets, staff and reporting structures, etc.
- Running tenders and commissioning specialists
- Coordinating the work of architects, designers and contractors through all the design and build/installation stages to ensure that your aims and vision are reflected in all aspects of the project
- Developing and commissioning innovative digital and hands-on interpretation
- Reviewing proposals for Equality Act compliance and appointing and working with access consultants
- Evaluating your project during development and post-opening as well as testing mock-ups and prototypes during design
- Saving time and making your budget go further